Monitoring Microbial Air Sampler CLIMET CI-99
. The CI-99 has a stainless steel enclosure
. Inputs and outputs available for connection to existing systems
. Continuous sampling or programmable cycles
. The CI-99 microbial sampler is VHP compatible
Share ProductClick here
Configuration: CI-99 = 100 LPM microbial sampler with aluminium or 316L Stainless Steel Sample Head Sold Separately
– Sample Head: Aluminium or Stainless Steel
– Sample time to measure a cubic meter: 10 minutes @ 100 LPM
– Sample Control: Continuous sample or variable duty cycle to cover extended monitoring
– Flow Rate Control: Electronic, automatic closed loop
– Cleaning: Compatible with common cleaning and sterilization procedures, including VHP
– Flow Rate Alarm: Internal audible alarm, +/- 10% of Flow Rate
– Data Interface: Diagnostic web page and control via Ethernet Modbus. IP-54 sealable RJ45 connector
– CI-99 LEDs: Power, Blower, Error (Flow Rate), Delay, Sampling, and Ethernet (Link & Activity). Sample Media: Industry standard 90 mm petri dish
– Operating temperature: 0-36°C, 32-97°F
– 0-90% relative humidity, non condensing
All models have 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure, RS-232 data interface, and HEPA filtered internal exhaust. Both sampling heads are autoclavable @ 134°C for 20 minutes.
The CI-99 has a stainless steel enclosure. It is an active air microbial sampler deployed in a fixed location, and generally used for monitoring isolators, RABS, and Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs).
The CI-99 is able to accommodate either industry standard 90 mm petri dishes, or RODAC plates; and is available in either 25 LPM, 1 CFM, or 100 LPM flow rates. The lower flow rates of 25 LPM or 1 CFM are recommended for continuous monitoring applications. Testing has confirmed that up to 3 hours (possibly longer) of continuous sampling with a custom agar fill of 40mL in a 90 mm petri dish is possible. Independent validation is recommended.
The Climet CI-99 microbial sampler is designed and built with the same ruggedness users have to come expect in Climet particle counters. It is the only pharmaceutical grade microbial air sampler that meets and exceeds all requirements AND recommendations of ISO 14698, as well as augmented by requirements in ISO 21501-4.
The CI-99 microbial sampler is VHP compatible.
. Aluminum sampling head.
. Stainless steel sampling head.
. Control Box (start/stop).
. Additional external connection support on the bottom.
. Additional external connection support on the side.
. Reinforced PVC flexible tube.
. Transparent silicon tube.
. IQ/OQ customised protocols to your application.
. On site training and support during installation and set up of program parameters and SOP.
. Calibration and repair in our laboratory located at Rennes (35).